What’s my experience?
- I worked in various international scientific and industrial projects with focus on data cleaning and statistical evaluation.
- I designed prototype software for complex machine tool systems where computer vision played an important role.
- I worked with scientific, financial and medical data of structured and unstructured type and also built data-based representative web applications.
- I have experience with machine learning frameworks, backtesting, loss evaluation and digital image processing.
- I am experienced with publishing, presenting, simplifying and reporting the results.
What tools do I use?
Working with data, I typically use the following tools:
- Python – Focus of the data analysis process should be the data, not the toolbox.
- The Python Data Science Stack containing numpy, scipy, pandas, hdf5
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision related libraries such as scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow, pytorch and OpenCV
- D3.js – Dynamic browser based data vizualisations
What do I offer?
Consulting and Data Analysis
- Assisting your decision making process with statistical methods. I will help you to find out which optimization potential and which potentials your data holds.
- Statistical data analysis and presentation of the results on the basis of i.e. reveal.js, latex or any presentation form you like.
- Time series analysis with real-time processing and application of mathematical methods such as Fourier analysis and cross correlation.
- Data-based model development to ensure that future decisions are based on a substantiated basis. Customer loyalty, employee retention and client analysis are possible areas of application. Depending on the complexity of the data, classical methods and machine learning methods are provided.
- Clear and interactive presentation of analysis results as D3-based web applications
- Python scripts for evaluation of live and existing data
- Deep learning based model development (supervised and unsupervised) and transfer of models into production
- Computer Vision Applications with focus on classification, object detection, object tracking
- Introduction to python
- Python for data science
- Python training for specialist groups:
- Python for scientists and engineers – strong focus on publishing-worthy graphs
- Python for finance – time series analysis, stock price evaluation, return and optimization calculations
- I provide all materials used in the training course for free use.
- I customize the course content to the background and interests of the participants.